|
Thursday, September 4, 2008 | 9:12 PM
 Ever wondered where the lost things go? ( A place call, HERE. )
i tried to find right someone to talk to(not fa xie), but to no avail. that very moment where i found out even flicking coin doesnt help. i tried to find ways to resolve them, but to no avail. i tried to find back the me ive portrayed myself for the past few days, but to no avail. i tried to dance gracefully and woah-ly, but to no avail. whats wrong with me. could it be unsolved? everything just doesnt seem to be on my side for gdness sake. I TRIED I TRIED I TRIED. BUT TO NO AVAIL. things i attempted to complete at Vii's has been completed. great sense of accomplishment. my tolerance level has a limit, its true but i dun seem to be able to retaliate. why?
|