|
Thursday, July 17, 2008 | 8:32 PM shall blog so that my gals will visit my blog more often! yeah. Tml's STATS paper. hmm. not very well-prepared i guess. but i dun seem to move on, tried my best to focus but to no avail. nice blog song i have, right?? (: Its "Lost Without You" sang by Delta Goodrem. This is not the latest. Checked out her latest album on the net. i like the song, "I Can't Break it to my Heart" from her latest album. nice. (: Received a letter from SP regarding Jap. a reminder letter, saying abt my poor attendence. SIGH. i only skipped once. cos i went for make up whenever i couldnt make it on my scheduled time. i swear. ONCE. JUST ONCE. haha. shld ask the person-in-charge if nt..its nt fair! PING received too. an failed attempt to revise stats tgt in sch. left at around 5. haha. the usual gals. haha. hopefully i wont flunk the paper tml! I WANT CUPCAKES. NICE, CUTE CUPCAKES. I WANT MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE, DARK/BITTER CHOCOLATE!! |